Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Peachy Keen

I am officially obsessed with Shopstyle.com. It is a website that allows you to access every major online retailer's goods and create inspiration board looks on your own. I may or may not have a shopping addiction, so this lets me sate that desire without breaking the bank. Plus it is a great creative outlet as each layout challenges the eye not only with fashion, but design. My favorite part are the "challenges" set up by groups on the website. Each group has an inspiration theme like food, music, or style icons. Each week a specific inspiration is chosen - the more random the better!

Here is on of my latest creations inspired by the color peach.





Feel free to check out my other looks on the website and tell me what you think. I hope I will see some of my dear readers on Shopstyle.com soon!

No comments: